With its ingenious architecture, New Berlingo does not compromise on comfort or functionality:
- Two all-new sizes – M and XL measuring 4.40m and 4.75m long respectively, available as a 5-seater in size M or 7-seater version in size XL.
- Outstanding modularity – three independently folding rear seats and a folding front passenger seat for a load length of up to 2.70m (M) and 3.05m (XL).
- Two wide sliding side doors, now equipped with electric windows.
- Benchmark boot capacity of up to 775-litres for the M version and up to 1,050-litres for the XL. The boot is easily accessible thanks to the opening rear window in the tailgate and two different height positions for the luggage cover.
- 28 ingenious storage spaces in the cabin (up to 186-litres), including the new-generation Modutop® ceiling storage system, which comes with ambient lighting and a panoramic sunroof with an electric blind. The ‘Top Box’ glove compartment is unique to the segment thanks to the ‘Airbag in Roof’ system.
New Berlingo is equipped with latest-generation technologies and engines that offer customers a more comfortable driving experience:
- 19 driver aids, including Colour Head-up Display, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop Function, Electric Parking Brake, Reversing Camera with Top Rear Vision, Grip Control® with Hill Descent Assist, and Trailer Stability Control.
- Four connectivity technologies – Wireless Smartphone Charging, Mirror Screen Function (with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay™ and MirrorLink®), Citroën Connect Nav (3D connected navigation with voice recognition), and Citroën Connect Box with Emergency & Assistance system.
- A range of economical and efficient engines, plus Citroën’s new EAT8 automatic gearbox.
New Berlingo also benefits from a new platform and Citroën’s Advanced Comfort Programme®:
- Utilisation of the EMP2 platform at the front of the vehicle improves manoeuvrability (electric power steering and turning circle), optimises the weight of the car and provides for the latest driver assistance systems. The rear part of the previous platform is retained to maximise load volume and to preserve the width between the wheel arches.
- Suspension settings use Citroën's know-how for peerless comfort.
For more information, as well as deals and prices, please call us today on 01420 478844, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or pop in and say hello - you can find us on Farnham Road in Bordon, Hampshire.